Frequently Asked Questions
3C Professional Development Opportunities
What is 3C Digital Median Network, LLC?
With 3C Digital Media Network, you can:
- Discover eLearning content quickly from our home page.
- Access your content anytime and anywhere through your mobile device for up to a year after purchase.
- Track your activity within your personal profile in 3C Digital Media Network.
- Print your certificate of completion at any time to submit for certification of maintenance hours (CMH) for verification of your continuing education hours.
What do I need to do if I want to take a course or webinar at 3C?
Why do I need to create an account at 3C?
- view the courses you have taken for up to a year after purchase
- access your continuing education certificates of courses you have completed and passed knowledge assessments
- track your continuing education activities all in one place
- receive notifications of upcoming learning content.
To create your account, all you need to do is enter your name, email, and a password. The process is quick and easy!
What is the cost of the 3C courses?
When will new courses be added to 3C? Where can I suggest a topic or speaker?
Professional Development Certificates
Do you provide ASHA, AAA, AOTA, LSLS Certification, and other continuing education (CE) hours for 3C Digital Media Network eLearning opportunities?
Why is 3C not an ASHA-Approved CE Provider?
Now that our company is growing and because YOU have asked for this, we have included exploring the feasibility of becoming an ASHA-Approved CE provider. We are working with ASHA now to complete the steps of our eligibility and plan to submit the required paperwork in 2022.
If you are not an approved CE provider, then is there another way to get CMHs toward my certification and license for your content?
Generally accepted activities by ASHA include content that contribute to your professional development that enhance your skills and knowledge for independent practice. 3C certificates include all the required elements by ASHA. You can retrieve your certificates of completion within your account.
Will my state and other licensing board accept CMHs by Learning @ 3C?
Below are links to specific licensing boards by state. Ultimately, it is your responsibility to manage your continuing education requirements to maintain your licensure and certification. ASHA provides a comprehensive list of state requirements and contact information.
Licensure board requirements for your state/territory are listed below in alphabetical order. When you click on the state, the hyperlink takes you to the link associated with the state in the table below:
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire (audiology or speech-language pathology)
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Puerto Rico
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- U.S. Virgin Islands
- West Virginia
How do I submit my Course Completion Certificate to obtain credit for 3C continuing education activity to ASHA?
The ASHA Compliance Form is an online testament that you have participated in 30 CMHs of professional development during your 3-year certification maintenance interval. You do not need to upload your certificates at this time. If you are notified that your activities will be audited, you will need to submit your certificates and/or Record-Keeping Form at that time.
The ASHA Compliance Form is submitted through Your Account with ASHA. For instructions to submit your Compliance Form, please visit ASHA for more information.
How do I get CMHs from 3C?
- Create an account and log in to your profile
- Complete your registered learning activity
- Score 80% or higher on a brief knowledge assessment from the content of your learning activity, and
- Download your certificate of completion in case you are ever audited.
What if I don’t pass the knowledge assessment the first time?
Account Management & Payment Information
I was given a discount coupon. How can I use it to buy a course or webinar with a discount?
- Coupons may be good for a specific course or webinar OR may be used for any course or webinar.
- All coupons will have an expiration date. Be sure to use the coupon prior to the expiration date.
- Some coupons may have limited quantities.
- Coupon codes should not be shared unless otherwise indicated.
- Coupon codes are case sensitive and must be entered exactly as shared by your instructor or 3C Digital Media Network.
- Determine which course or webinar you wish to use your coupon. Go to that course or webinar page and click on Enroll (if you are not already logged in, a pop-up window will prompt you to log in first).
- You will be automatically redirected to the course or webinar Payment page. In the HAVE A COUPON? field, fill in the coupon code that you have been provided, and click on Redeem.
- The discount will be automatically calculated in the final price.
Is my payment secure?
What credit cards and payment options do you accept?
Will I receive a receipt for my purchases from 3C Digital Media Network?
Do you offer refunds?
My card was declined. Why?
It can help to look at a current bank statement to make sure the billing postal code you're entering matches your bank's records exactly. You might also contact your bank to ask what postal code you should enter for an online transaction with a U.S. company.
How do I edit my 3C Digital Media Network account?
My email address has changed. Do I need to create a new account?
I forgot my password and cannot access My Profile. What do I do?
You can also change your password at any time by going to your Profile (under Account). Select Change Password, enter your new password and click on Save.
If you are having difficulties reseting your password, please try the following:
- Clear your cache
- Refresh your browser, try a different browser, or try the incognito browser option
- Contact 3C Digital Media Network and they will send you link to use to reset your password.
How do I change my profile picture?
How do I know you received my order?
Courses and Webinars
Can I share my 3C courses with other colleagues and friends?
May I copy or share content from your website and courses?
May I link your resources to my website?
I am having some technical difficulties accessing my learning content. What are your system requirements?
If you are still having issues please use our Contact Us form on the Home page or email [email protected] with any problems you are experiencing.
How do I navigate within my course and webinar?
You can also navigate through your activities using the previous and next buttons at the top of your view window.
Can I download the course or webinar I purchased?
All materials are protected through copyright and cannot be reused without securing proper permissions.
Do I have to be online at a specific time to take a course or webinar?
The exception to this are Live Sessions, which needs to be visited at the prescheduled time. Often times, these live sessions are recorded and can be viewed at a convenient time of your choosing.
Can I take more than one course or webinar at a time?
Does access to my paid courses or webinars expire?
If you would like an extension of having access to the materials, and the instructor has reviewed content to ensure quality content, then for a small fee, your content can be renewed for an additional year. Please send a request for a renewal to 3C Digital Media Network.
How do I access a course or webinar that I have completed?
No. Courses are for individual use and according to the Terms and Conditions agreed to when you registered for an account with us, you are not to share your purchased learning content with anyone else. We use browser cookies to record account activity. Sharing your learning content with others will result in your account being terminated.
Cookie Policies and Privacy Statements
What are your Cookie and Privacy Policies?
How do I change my privacy settings in 3C Digital Media Network website?
Go to Profile, located under Accounts.
Click on Edit, located under your name.
Scroll to the Privacy Settings tab and review your options.
You can choose the cookies you want to accept and opt-in for email notifications or if you want to receive news, tips, and other promotional material from 3C Digital Media Network.
You can also request for your account to be permanently deleted or access to your personal data stored. Contact us here for assistance.
To see a video demonstration, click here.
What is your nondiscrimination and inclusive policy?
Our policy is to create and maintain a rich online learning environment that values diversity, respects human dignity, is hospitable, equitable, and inclusive, and in which all persons are free from all forms of discrimination or discriminatory harassment.
Our Content Creators, 3C Partners, and staff promote an inclusive and equitable learning environment for all persons. We do not allow the use of derogatory or disparaging language and other forms of expression and, particularly, disapproves of those who insult persons on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status.